October 16 2013, 12am
—via Entertainment Weekly
I just fell on the floor, screamed, and happy cried ok
look they got the name right
RIGHT?? Extra props to them because I did not spell my full character name to anyone that day - they did their research!!!
August 12 2013, 6pm
CG: I MEAN THAT IT SEEMS LIKE WE ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY, DON’T YOU THINK JOHN.
CG: SORT OF COSMICALLY.
CG: LIKE OUR HATE FOR EACH OTHER IS SO STRONG IT MUST HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IN THE STARS.
CG: YOU KNOW, THE ONES I FUCKING MADE FOR YOU.
photo by AnnBird
August 6 2013, 5pm
Go play it ==> [S]Link to the quick Mini-Mini-Game!
Note to self: Never try to make a game in one day again. Yikes.
I really wanted to draw something good for 4/13, but with my tablet gone I felt it was a lost cause. This morning I found a sudden burst of determination and roped Vogun into making this quick game with me instead. I Whopping big thanks to redasatomato and 3pithimia. 3pithimia was super helpful and volunteered to do Jane’s part, but there was a problem with the music and we couldn’t use it u_u I still want to thank her for all her effort, I’m sorry it didn’t work out! And at the last minute I asked Redasatomato if she could sing it instead, and she swooped in, saved the day and and nailed it in just a few minutes! Thank you both for answering my unreasonable request! Happy 4/13 everyone!
Hehe, it was my pleasure! Glad I was able to help in time! :’D Happy 413~
July 28 2013, 2pm
1. The role and functions of a pawn.
2. The weakest pieces on the board; numerous; interchangeable; existing to be sacrificed for the benefit of the real players.
3. Unlike other pieces, a pawn may not retreat. It can only go forward, one step at a time.
4. A pawn cannot capture a piece that blocks its path. It may only proceed if the opposing piece concedes ground, or if a different route is offered.
5. The en passant capture is a special move that permits one pawn to successfully attack another without directly engaging it.
6. Otherwise, the only way a pawn can capture is by going one step forward and to the left or right, in a single diagonal move.
7. In very rare occasions, if a pawn is allowed to cross the entire board, unscathed…
8. …it may be promoted to a queen, and, perhaps, turn the tide of the war.
pats face im always going to reblog this
are you fucking kidding me
Wow, that was beautiful.
July 2 2013, 5am
i lAUGHED REALly hard when i took this picture because feferi doesn’t even know what’s going on behind her and it ‘s like
omg the feferi is me! as soon as i heard a couple people laugh i was like “meenah is trying to stab me, isn’t she”
July 1 2013, 1pm
“My Neighbor Becquerel”
I’m so frustrated with this drawing, but it’s done now, and I think it looks nice, so I’ll just calm my lady cakes now. (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*: ･✧
Wuh, missed some important shadows there. Edited for editing.
omfg this makes me so happy <3
June 19 2013, 4pm
Hush Hush is a semi-small town in New Jersey just west of Clifton, and about an half hour away from New York City.
In most aspects it is just like every other small towns, it has a church, a school, houses, people to live in them and just like most other towns everyone living here has a secret to hide. Some are not as bad as others but to each individual they are worth keeping their lips sealed. Living life with your secret out in the open isn’t always the easiest and so some people do all they can to make sure that doesn’t happen while others would rather say it out loud, you have two options in this world, what one do you choose?
What kind of secrets do you have to hide?? Who are you going to trust enough to tell?? And is your trust going to be tossed down the drain? Move to or come visit Hush Hush where everyone thinks they know everything about everyone.